oil pan removal - that one bolt

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 14:31:24 CDT 2013

Loosened all the upper pan bolts, then counted them and checked against the
FSM and yep, I missed that one that is tight up against the driveshaft
center support bearing. Now how do you get at that guy? I can't get a
socket on there (the socket will fit, but nothing else will), and I can't
even loosen it with a ratcheting box end wrench. 1/4 drive socket n u
joint? Something else? This is the one that is sort of tucked above the
flared mounting surface for the lower pan.

Thanks,
David