engine support with the crossmember removed

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Thu May 23 11:47:22 CDT 2013

Oh, I coulda sworn I remembered seeing a B13 up on jack stands in the hotel
parking lot one morning. That was the only convention I went to, but I had
lots of fun.

I think Grover is a great guy - he was really helpful to me (just because
he could be) when I bought my G20 from Dallas years ago.

David