OEM Radio for sale?

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 15:47:28 CDT 2012

Stefan,

I have a 1991 or 1992 OEM cassette radio somewhere. I got it years ago for
who knows what, and found that the printouts were  different than those on
my 1993. It will be a bit before I can look for it, as I am in Europe at
the moment and once I get home I have to figure out where it might be. But
I don't know what I'd do with it, so if I can find it you can have it.

David
Chicago