1993 FSM

Jim Wright 06specv at themailshack.com
Thu Sep 20 13:30:05 CDT 2012

Hey Jim.    I've bought a few other service manuals on CD via eBay, and they've all come on a cheaply printed disc, I suspect they're all just some guy that ran off a copy and is selling it…  My printed copy has been through the ringer, lots of grease stains, entire sections have come out of the binding, but is otherwise intact.

I got an official CD from Courtesy a few years ago, a check of their web site didn't show these being available any longer.  To me, a copy on CD is the way to go if you can track one down, but I think Courtesy may have been stopped from selling any more of those.

I know that there are a number of engine differences between 91 and 93, so I'm not sure how much use a '91 manual will be, but if it can help, you know how to reach me.

Jim