1993 FSM

Kevin Hart bowlcut at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:14:53 CDT 2012

Jim
I have a really nice 93 fsm at home I don't think I'll ever use again.
If you can wait 2 weeks until I get home it's yours for shipping and
what ever you think is fair ;)

I'm just in NYC training for a new job and won't be home until the 28th at least

Just remind me then if you want it

Sent from my iPhone