Classic Fog Light Switch?

Jaret Rapp jaretr1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 08:52:22 CDT 2012

My fogs were factory installed.  I have the build sheet :)   But they are wired somewhat aftermarket so to speak as the relay is not in the box next to the battery as its marked.

Anyway, I found an unmarked, loose relay under the drivers side dashboard.  It happened to have a Bosch relay(they are Bosch fog lights).  Fortunately its a standard 12v 30a 5 pin relay.  $4.99 at the local Advance auto and my foglights are working again!!!  Phew!

Problem solved.

Next, brakes :)