Current make/model successors to B13

Matt O sr20ve at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 21:58:42 CDT 2012

I "moved on" to Miatas for my fun car and don't regret the decision.
I first drove one in '05 when I was down in NOLA for work and hanging
out with Big John and his buddy Danny.  They needed to have an early
model NA moved about 10 miles and they were both driving their own
cars so they asked me to drive it.  That one drive completely changed
my opinion on them from hair dressers car to legitimate driving
machine.  In 2008 I bought a rust free beater '94 salvage title car
which hailed from California (rust free) and proceeded down the
slippery slope and ended up modded out and boosted with a Spud making
220whp.  Last summer a pristine '99 10AE popped up on craigslist that
I couldn't resist so I sold the '94 to a guy from WV who does hill
climbs to finance the new one.  I just pulled the engine out of the
'99 last week and am installing forged pistons and rods to support a
2871R and am shooting for 350whp.  Its going to be a fun ride.  :)

Matt