91 NX2000 low miles - worth picking up?

wc701lists at bellsouth.net wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 13 12:37:19 CDT 2012

On 3/13/2012 6:57 AM, Greg Amy wrote:
> The Acura RSX-R is what the NX2000 *could* have been, had Nissan
> delivered it to the USA with the SR20VE, a 6-speed, and a decent
> interior.

They changed the 2005 & 06 RSX "Type S" models a lot, and they were
basically identical with the "R" in other countries.  The 1991 & 92 SE-R
seats were superb, and Car & Driver called them the "best ever" in a
production car till the Acura NSX (not RSX) came out.  One C&D writer
even bitched they were "over bolstered" - this from the mag' that
constantly complained about seats lacking lateral support.  The NX2k
seats were not as great, but I have no gripes about the interior of the
B13 SE-R & NX nor the RSX.  The classy yet austere interior of the RSX
was a lot of was sold me on it.

-Wayne