Noise turning right

Jim Wright wrightj at apple.com
Mon Mar 12 14:12:32 CDT 2012

Hey all.  I've confirmed that the noise is from a shot wheel bearing on that side.  I ended up having to take it to a shop to get checked out, rains here the last few days had my driveway flooded and I didn't feel like getting dressed up in scuba gear to check it out.  ;)

The noise has since gotten worse, now having a grinding sound at wheel speed under deceleration, the wheel had a lot of play in it once it was up in the air.  I really wish it had been the CV, much cheaper and work I could easily do myself.  Oh well…

Jim