Oil filter relocation, Classic

Brent Meints brent.meints at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:27:30 CST 2011

To mount the filter where the washer bottle was the only thing in the
way is that wheel well splash guard.  You would have to pull that down
to do oil changes, or cut the bottom out.  I would think you don't
want to cut the bottom out as it would help keep the filter clean from
debris and rocks.  That is the area I mounted my brother's oil cooler
back in the day and liked it.

Brent