Starter problems

Wade Jackson srwadet at cox.net
Thu Oct 6 07:58:10 CDT 2011

I changed the starter last night and attempted to start the car.  The new starter actually engaged and attempted to turn the engine over.  I put the jump box on the battery and the car started right up.  It appears that I had both a bad starter and a bad battery!  I will try to mount a full size battery in the trunk instead of the Odyssey then remove 20 lbs of ballast weight.  Thanks for the help everyone!  I'm in 2nd place for the season (with 3rd and 4th very close!), and these are the last races.  We should have 3 B13's racing in PTE at VIR this weekend.

Wade