Starter problems

Kieran A. Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Wed Oct 5 15:40:50 CDT 2011

Wade, you wrote:

> helps.  The guy at Advance suggested that my battery may be bad but showing the right voltage. Anybody
> have any other suggestions?

I thought it was crazy too.  When my wife used to have an NX and she had starting issues, Ray had suggested the same thing.  I figured that if it was showing `12v sitting and ~14v running it was good.  Apparently not.  And she always had problems when I wasn't around to witness it or try to diagnose it.  I wound up eventually replacing the battery and that fixed the problem.  Do you have a spare battery to try?

kieran