Blower Motor - Gotta be a quick answer...

ohmfab at comcast.net ohmfab at comcast.net
Wed Aug 10 08:23:33 CDT 2011

It could be the blower motor resistor but more likely it sounds like the
switch assembly itself.  The fan switch went bad on my classic a while back.
 I don't think you can get it from the dealer separately so I picked up the
whole hvac dash panel from a junkyard and swapped the switches over.

Omer
92 White SE-R - still the daily driver

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless