Entire 1997 200SX SE-R for sale

Brax Sisco xenex at bardstowncable.net
Fri May 20 03:57:56 CDT 2011

So I wrote the list awhile back on my wrecked SE-R, totaled by a Fed-Ex
truck rear-ending it while parked.  I've reached a fair claim with
Fed-Ex and would now like to sell the whole car, and everything I have,
parts, mods and all.  I'd like to sell it all at once.

The car is in Bardstown, Kentucky.  Anyone interested would have to
arrange for their own pick-up / transport.  Here is what I have:

1997 200SX SE-R body w/ badly damaged L/R (rear window broken)
4 new tires, one damaged in the wreck, Falken Ziex 912 BL 195/55R15
2 almost new CV axles, replaced at mileage 100209 5/13/10
Front and Rear strut tower braces (both perfect condition)
Adjustable short throw shifter (perfect condition)

VERY well-maintained SR20DE engine, used only Mobil 1 since bought new.
Low miles, car and engine have 101040 miles since bought in late '96
Motor has 1991 Intake Cam installed.
Full set of UR pulleys, A/C, Water, Crank and Alt. (Anodized Blue)
(And I have and will include all 4 original pulleys as well)
Gen5 HotShot header (and I include the orig. A & B pipes as well)
JWT ECU 'standard' with speed limiter removed, 7700 rpm, etc.
JWT 'POP Charger' K&N Filter with velocity stack piece.
(I also have and include the orig. AirBox)
Nice metallic blue powder-coated valve cover.

The engine and everything under the hood is undamaged.  Car starts and
runs fine, but is undrivable due to being rear-ended.

I also will include two 1997 headlights, the grille, and the original
corner lights.  I had replaced those with 1998 lights and grille, and
clear corners.

There is also some cosmetic bits, including stuff from Hose Techniques.
  It's a very clean motor, and the car was well maintained until this wreck.

If interested, or have any questions, please email me directly.  I am
willing to deal.

-Brax Sisco