Unloading NX

wc701lists at bellsouth.net wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Tue May 17 18:44:59 CDT 2011

Hey, Man.  Didn't realize you were still on here.  Yeah, you might as
well just give it away vs trading it in.  Hell, it's worth $300 in scrap
at a junkyard.  Dealerships don't want anything with over 100k miles or
body damage or other problems preventing them from putting it directly
on the used lot.  It would be shipped off to auction or the junkyard
with zero return to you.

Also understand not wanting to screw with parting it out.  You should be
able to get some $$$ for the whole car in a private sale.  Put it on
Craigslist / Ebay / Tradin Post for $500 as-is and see who bites.  Ebay
is offering free classified ads right now.  I listed a friend's BMW Z4
in an Ebay classified last month and we sold it in less then 24 hours.

   -Wayne