Starter

UtilityCow utilitycow at gmail.com
Wed May 11 00:12:59 CDT 2011

I remember being stranded in Ybor city one night in 2001 by a bad starter.
After researching I know one IS better, but cannot remember. Can only
remember that my factory starter was not it. I probably still have the
receipt...
On May 11, 2011 12:45 AM, "Larry Martin" <bizznzman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I can't recall if the starters in the 92's were differentiated by VIN
numbers or not (No George, I haven't checked the archive yet and it's wet
and dark out there where the car is just now).  Looks like I may have a dead
one and don't know if it's Hitachi or Mitsu.  Was it VIN or just whatever
came out of the parts bin at any given time?  And what difference does it
make?