Hypercos and Road Magnets

Darren Calbero DarrenC at AMPartners.com
Thu Apr 28 18:10:23 CDT 2011

So I need to replace my old worn out Eibachs which were decent once upon a
time but have been very poor for several years now.  Road Magnets and
Hypercos have garnered much praise on the forums so rather than redoing my
strut assemblies using a set of used Ground Controls, I am looking at simply
replacing my prokits.

Over on the Hyperco website which I think is www.hypercoils.com, there is no
listing for cars, just part #s.  Is the website correct for the Hypercos
that are so popular with forum users?  Has anyone ordered directly from them
and if so, how did you know what to order?

At www.roadmagnet.com there is a listing of sorts for the B13 lowering
springs but does anyone know if this is the same set sold by a forum member
with 1.25" front w/a spring rate of 325 and 1" rear w/a spring rate of 250?
The product page only calls out a 1.3" drop which concerns me.  $270 seems
like a decent price but only if it's actual performance springs.

TIA,
DC