Mice damage in cars

wc701lists at bellsouth.net wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 8 13:12:58 CDT 2011

On 4/8/2011 12:05 PM, Kieran A. Lavin wrote:
>> LMAO!!  I have an NX that is doing that I'm sure.  But they are probably using the whole car.
>
> Yeah and I have a daily driver that the damned things get into somehow!  I would think *THAT* would be the one car that's immune but no

Yikes!  Keep those damn rodents out of there.  they pretty much
destroyed the interior of my grey 1993 SE-R.  Some of you may have seen
the ebay for-sale ad that described it in graphic detail.  The entries I
know they were using:

1) AC condensation drain tube on the firewall.  Filled the heater box
with crap.
2) Rear air exit vents  These are down in the rear lower edges of the
trunk behind the wheel wells.  There are plastic flaps to act as check
valves for air, but they get past those.

-Wayne