What we're playing with now

Khiem Dinh spdracerut at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:22:26 CDT 2011

Sheesh, that's quite the stable!

After the SE-R, went to a 2005 Evo.  Sold that, and now have a 2005 S2000
(Project S2000 on MotoIQ).  Had a 1998 Honda CBR 600F3, sold that and got a
2005 Honda CBR 600RR.  Unfortunately, apartment llving in LA doesn't afford
much space for vehicles.  It's hard enough to find space for the motorcycle
and mountain bike.

-Khiem