Quickie TB Cleaning

Greg Amy grega at pobox.com
Tue Mar 8 09:25:47 CST 2011

That's typically due to the auto-learn features of the ECU, especially
if you let the battery go flat. It's the idle-bypass valve (I forget
what it's called) in the intake manifold trying to figure out its new
"home" position...you could adjust the screw to set the baseline a bit
higher, but don't go too far or it won't be able to adjust it down far
enough to get you to the desired idle speed. - GA