tire wear, wheel bearings

Eric Waterman eric.waterman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 08:43:05 CST 2010

If you still have the axle nut tight, the hub will be tight, even with a
dead bearing.  One of the front bearings on my B13 was dead, and it was
still tight when I moved it.  Once I removed the brake and took the axle nut
off, the hub fell of the car.  It was making a ton of noise, but did not
wiggle.

Eric Waterman