funky brake weirdness

davidpertuz at mindspring.com davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Mon May 24 12:13:32 CDT 2010

Interesting - and worth checking for.

I had the right-side axle rebuilt with new CV joints in December or so - it just wasn't practically doable for me to R&R them myself and get the quality of new joints that I wanted - and I suspected, when the first odd symptoms appeared, that it may be a result of something that was done incorrectly on that job. Like inadvertent damage to the wheel speed sensor - or, indeed, a slippin ring. Thanks for the suggestion.

David