floor jacks & reawakenings

Jeff Hager submarinesammy at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 13:27:25 CDT 2010

<SNIP>
>>1)When it comes to less-expensive floor jacks, are there any that particularly stand out over whatever I can find at my local parts stores?
2)Ditto for more hi-po floor jacks (the kind that get your car up in a few pumps), in aluminum - steel ones are monstrously heavy, and the jack sometimes goes along on trips with me so I want something I can actually lift and doesn't take up a ton of trunk space. Not sure I want to spend the $$ for a big Al jack, tho.

<SNIP>

I have the Northern tool version that I bought for $99.  It's up to $129 but i just picked up a catalog at the store that had a $20 off $100 purchase card in the front.  If you have a Northern tool, it's a jack that does jack. (item # 144439-1006)  I can email you my coupon code if you want to order it online.  I'm not in the market to use the coupon.