OT: where can I find old KBB (for example) values?

wc701lists at bellsouth.net wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 24 08:40:23 CDT 2010

On 3/22/2010 11:41 AM, davidpertuz at mindspring.com wrote:
> I'm trying to find out what, for example, a 1993 SE-R was worth in, say, 2001. IOW, more generally, where can I find the 'book value' (this can be KBB or Black Book or whatever - at this point it's not that important) of a used car in some past year. First thing I will do is see if the library has paper copies archived.

Hey David,
I scrounged around to see if I had any such info.  I bought a 1993 in
2003.  But unfortunately can't find any info I kept that would help.

I took a quick look on ebay;  searched for "edmunds" since that's the
one I usually reference.  There were quite a few copies of old issues
available.

-Wayne