2010 Convention June 3rd-6th

Torry Skurski ezcheese15 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 18:09:42 CST 2010

For those of you not on any forums or on facebook, we have the information
on the 2010 convention up.  Hotels can be booked directly through the site
(we have rates at both the Embassy Suites and Marriott Courtyard).  Also,
registration is up too!

www.nissanconvention.com is the website.  Let me know if anyone has any
questions.  Also, we need help promoting the event.  So anyone who is a
member on any other forums/mailing lists/etc, please help us make it
successful by posting up about it.  I've got a thread on sr20forum, the
dash, g20.net, nico, utahnissans, 240atlanta, and linkedin right now.
Anywhere else would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Torry