1993 SE-R, for sale

Steve Hirsch shirsch at ptc.com
Tue Sep 22 17:57:14 CDT 2009

It kills me to write this but it seems it's finally time to let my
"classic" go.

1993 SE-R, ~250kmi.  It's in pretty good mechanical condition except for
a bad starter motor, power steering fluid leak and leaking injector.
Recent brakes.  5th gear popout was fixed around 100k.  Unfortunately
the body has a good deal of rust; New England winters & ski trips to VT
haven't been kind to it.

I've had the car since 1996; I'm the 2nd owner.  It's been maintained by
my retired-mechanic father for as long as I've had it.  It's been his
daily driver since ~2006 but he wants something lower-maintenance now.
The car is in western Mass.  I'm not parting it out.

I have no idea what to ask for it, but if anyone's interested or has
questions please let me know.

Thanks!
Steve Hirsch (on this list since 1996)