Factory G-Meter!

Kevin Hart bowlcut at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 20:54:25 CDT 2009

That or the temp sender.  The gauge is not driven by the ECU IIRC.  I know
on the way home from the ARRC last year the Altima was doing the same
thing.  Blair said, go bend the spade connector for the temp sensor.  Did
that and not a problem sense.  The gauge should be a single wire connection
i believe....

But its been a while since i owned a b13 :)

--
-Kevin

"You can't turn a pig into a thoroughbred,
but if you spend enough time and money,
you sure can make a mighty fast pig"