charging system issues: the return of

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 28 23:01:51 CDT 2009

I'm of a mind to just replace the battery before doing much any
diagnosis. The only way I'm going anywhere this weekend is if I fix this
on Wednesday and do the axle on Thursday. My alternator is an OE reman
that I got from Greg a few years ago, and it's been fine. Might not be a
bad idea to get an Altima alternator as a backup, though.

David