Lightened Flywheel and New Life

James McColl sp_250 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:23:36 CDT 2009

Last mod to my NX2000 - hmmm.  I have new swaybars and a side-exit exhaust waiting to go on, but they're not actually on the car yet.

Probably the Greg Amy splitter:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v491/spnx/?action=view&current=100_0189.jpg

I also have big holes cut in the car now after overheating problems at the track.  You can see I've taken out the area between the lights as well as holes in the hood itself.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v491/spnx/calabogie/?action=view&current=IMG_8911-1.jpg

My car's track-only now and is being stored in Toronto, since many of the good racetracks are there.  When they finish building Badlands Motorsports Park out west here, where I live now, then I'll bring it out here :-)

James