cleaning out the garage

Steve Barber steveb at twinight.org
Wed Jul 22 12:21:40 CDT 2009

I hope it's okay to post this here.  It's nice to see all the old names
popping up on the list again; I'm hoping that someone can put
some of this stuff to good use.

I have from my old (and sold) NX2000 the following:
- a set of four NX2000 original 14x6 wheels with caps (at least fair
   condition; I haven't looked at them in years), currently with old
   dead Dunlops mounted.
- a stock front sway bar (no end links or brackets)
- an old Borla muffler (still seems okay but the flange is probably
   on its last legs).

I also have a set of H&R B14 springs, still new in box, that I'd like
to get rid of.

Make me an offer on the wheels and the springs; the rest is free
if you come pick it up or pay shipping.  I'm in Maryland near DC.

Steve