Lightened Flywheel and New Life

Erik Halvorson hammer_down at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:09:25 CDT 2009

down pipe for the DET powered B13...  Hmmmmm, 1999?  or soemwhere around there...

Sold the B13 some time back.  :-(  Then went through the responsible phase and had a 700 series Volvo wagon...  after all the performance mods, I still wasnt' satisfied.  sold it and you all know the rest of the story.

Now I am the caretaker for my Dad's 1991 SE-R.  Just updated the headlights (which required a grill, sidemarker and finisher swap too), so we could run H4 headlights.  Running 80/100 watt bulbs on a Susquehanna harness conversion.  Works AWESOME!  You just can't have enough light.  The rest of the car is bone stock except stereo and a Personal "Stig Bvlomquist" edition steering wheel.

Erik Halvorson