lurking and proud!

bodyart27 at aol.com bodyart27 at aol.com
Wed May 13 21:54:44 CDT 2009

Man - I haven't seen this much se-r list traffic since... I can't remember when! I still read the list - too lazy to get on the forums. Still have my '91 and it actually might see the track in Oct / Nov (w/ the Mercedes Club of America of all people). Sad thing is it is buried away at my dad's in cold storage and gets out no more than twice a year. :(

Life is oh so different these days. Married, with kiddo. Car fund has been replaced by?529 funds ;). Who would have thought. I still dream of cool Burns exhausts / headers?and the baddest JWT cams I can find....

I'll have to check out Mike K's new websites. King Jefff was giving me some "scoop" about all the drama last year - sorry you had such a rough year?Mike.?

Hope all you guys are well. Maybe if a convention gets closer to big D I can?sneak out and see you guys.

~shell (dallas, tx)?