15 years ago (Make that 18 years ago)

Kieran A. Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Wed May 6 20:26:02 CDT 2009

Ewwww... that was not an image I need in my head!  LOL!

kieran
________________________________
From: George Roffe [geo31 at suddenlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 9:13 PM
To: Kieran A. Lavin
Cc: Raymond A. Kawski; 'se-r at se-r-list.org'
Subject: Re: 15 years ago (Make that 18 years ago)

Yeah, well those LONG tube socks were just a subtle way of carrying around a couple of dick warmers.  They were a little short for the job though....

:-P

Kieran A. Lavin wrote:

Alright Ostlund (or Lee) see if you can dig up that old picture of George... now *THAT* would be funny!  Not to worry George, they're almost back in style again!

kieran