Reliable

Omer F. Khan ohmfab at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 16:29:43 CST 2009

Good call, George, I forgot my Power Steering pump broke too.  Damn,
that was a pain to get out too I can't remember how I missed it.

Speaking of Bimmers, a friend of mine just bought a 135i.  I like it a
lot.  He is convinced, however, that the car is magnetically charged so
that other cars make dents in his car even when it's parked many spaces
away in seeming safety.

I told him he was mistaken and that the powerplant in the new 1 uses
bmw's twin black hole turbocharger technology which is so powerful the
car might implode at various random points throughout the bodywork.

He often drives it slow and complains about the idle hunting when he
turns it over and its 15 degrees outside.  <sigh>  To his defense he did
confirm that the speed limiter is around 155mph and that local police
departments do not like it when you do 155mph.

Hunting idle?  I think everyone who THINKS they have an idle problem
should be forced to drive a classic SE-R for a week.  Hey, at least I
can find all my parts in the junkyard...

Omer