Reliable

Raymond A. Kawski rkawski at e-rak.com
Wed Feb 11 16:16:57 CST 2009

Hope you are giving it away.  Lol.

RK

----- Original Message -----
From: George Roffe <geo31 at suddenlink.net>
To: Larry Martin <bizznzman at yahoo.com>; Raymond A. Kawski; 'se-r at se-r-list.org' <se-r at se-r-list.org>
Sent: Wed Feb 11 16:46:28 2009
Subject: Re: Reliable

My 91 SE-R is EXTREMELY reliable. I know for a fact it won't start. It hasn't started in almost 10 years.

In fact, anyone want a 91 SE-R for parts? Driver's seat is taken apart and the foam is NFG. Headliner is falling and body has rust. and a few dents. Has original engine back in, but when I installed it, I must have screwed up where I ran the wiring harness because when I wnt to start it the main fusable link went and I never went back to fix it (you know me and electrical shit). It has 15x5.5 wheels with decent tires (propably dry rotted by now though). No 5th gear popout. HS gen 4 header with Swain coating. GReddy SS cat-back. NuTech prototype adj rear swaybar and aftermarket front swaybar (can't even remember who made them). Tokicos with Prokits. HS CAI. JWT PP, Aluminum flywheel. Two-piece UD pulleys.

Oh, and if anyone is interested, I have a MOMO Runner steering wheel and adapter set up with cruise control. :-) That is separate from the SE-R.

George Roffe

Turd Rex

---- Larry Martin <bizznzman at yahoo.com> wrote:

I've only got half your mileage on my '92 and hope it makes it to 381,000.  Staggering, you must have had one heck of a commute.  I have to catch up on the "little things" that I have been letting go for the past year of so and that begins with warmer weather.  Congrats Ray, that really is amazing.

Larry Martin