Mosport International Raceway

Frank Ewald frank_ewald at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 10 06:40:13 CST 2009

David,
I don't think there's anything like turn two at Mosport - although
I've only been on Ontario tracks - and MIR and Calabogie are the only
real tracks here.
Come to the brink of two going uphill and unable to see what's ahead,
and  then enter an off camber, ski hill like left hander that most
take as a double apex and leave with a huge smile on your face - and
sometimes the need to change your shorts. What a rush!

And that's with a GA16.

You've got 132 days to get that list of things done!
Frank