Fun

Kieran Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Wed Oct 8 09:27:04 CDT 2008

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 07:06:16 -0700 (PDT), Greg Amy wrote

> Youch. You boys need to kiss and make-up next time you see each other.

Ray took me too seriously.  We argued a bit about it the other day and at
first I thought it was the toe but questioned because I didn't think the
concrete started so far back.  It may just be the angle of the picture.  I'm
not disagreeing with either of you as I'm horrible at recognizing where
pictures are taken on-track

Tell me where this picture was taken:

http://alnk.org/1battyturtle

> Just out of curiosity, what kind of laps times were you boys doing
> there in that purdy car?

I don't know if Ray got any times with his guy or while he was driving (THAT
is what I'd be really interested... someone who knows the track (enough to
know what picture was taken where ;) ) and knows how to drive!) but while
riding passenger, my guy did a 2:15.

kieran