myoilshop.com

wc701lists at bellsouth.net wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 6 14:28:18 CDT 2008

UtilityCow wrote:
> I'm ordering some Red Line products for my daily and remember getting it
> at a discount years ago. Is anyone aware of a new promo code? Maybe a
> cheaper place to get Red Line? Their normal prices beat Summit.

I just ordered some Redline Shockproof from Jegs -- price was $10.95,
same as Summit but the S&H was lower (Summit's is jacked up.)  But the
dipshits put ZERO packing material in the box, so after FedEx dropped
it, the bottle sprung a small (3/16") split and leaked some of it in
transit.  Not enough to bother retuning it, but I don't think I'll be
ordering from them again.

   -Wayne