Track Day Fun

Frank Ewald frank_ewald at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 7 19:44:23 CDT 2008

I spent the weekend at CASC-OR's solosprint school and event #5 at
Mosport's GP track with my Nissan NX1600. Many of you have helped out
along the way as I've been building the suspension over the past
several years. The result is a third in class time of 1:53.311 and
I'm happy. I'm still hoping that I can bring the time down another 3
to 5 seconds, but this time is easily 5 seconds faster than I was in
May. This car is absolutely amazing in the corners. It still takes me
a while to get there, but once there it's an ear to ear grin!

Just an update from Ontario!
Frank