dropping the oil pans with the exhaust in place

Charles Smith fonque at comcast.net
Sat May 17 20:48:44 CDT 2008

I just dropped both of my pans on NX about 2 months ago.
You can get the pan off by disconnecting the secondary from the header. You
can let the pipe hang down by the flex pipe. You do not need to remove the
secondary completely. The only issue I had was trying to reinstall the upper
oil pan and no screw up the gasket bead before I had it seated properly.

Charlie
92 NX2K