wiper motor connector

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 10 14:50:17 CDT 2008

I seem to have killed my wiper motor this past winter, and have been
dirving around for a couple of months without wipers until I finally got
around to picking up another motor wt the pull-a-part last weekend. I am
still left with the challenge of taking the !@$#@ing plug out, though.

With great difficulty, I did get it off a while back when I was RCing
the inop wipers, but I don't really know how I did it - only that after
a lot of swearing it came off somehow. I can /just  /see the
push-thingie insde the weather shield, but pushing on it while trying to
tug on the whole thing isn't getting me anywhere. Any tips on getting
this particular connector apart easily? I hate PITA connectors!

thanks,
David