Time's up

Hinhlina Phouybanhdyt hinhp at charter.net
Sun Mar 23 17:43:16 CDT 2008

Well, don't know how this is going to work with SE-R.net being down and all,
but it's time to say goodbye to my second SE-R (beside the white one.) It's
up for sale. My stepson had it for a while, now he gets her car since she
bought another car. This was my baby a while back. Here are details:
·       Automatic transmission

·       Runs well, heck strong

·       121,016 miles

·       Sunroof

·       Lowered with custom made Hypercoil springs

·       KYB-AGX 5-ways adjustable struts

·       Cold Place Racing cold air intake

·       Oil changed regularly with Amsoil synthetic

·       Front brake upgrade with AD22VF (best brake I have ever known-nice
and firm!)

·       All brakes have been replaced with new calipers, pads, and rotors

·       Braided stainless steel brake lines

When I installed the springs and struts, I replace all the parts that go
with them (boots, bearing,....) I also have bunch of parts I can throw in
with it (extra valve covers and gasket, oil filters, front urethane bushing
(I installed the back one already). There are other parts too, I just can't
think of it. Just this year, rusts have attacked the lower panels. Oh, it's
black. I'm asking $1750. Thank for reading.

Hinh