Help - Chip Burner/Consult Cable

Frank Ewald frank_ewald at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 8 11:10:28 CST 2008

Hi Wayne,
I am going to pass on the parts offer. I've found a Canadian eBay
vendor who is selling Blatz consult cables - and he lives just 20 km
away so I'll be making a connection with him. No shipping or duty
charges! I do appreciate the offer, but my soldering skills are just
not that great!

Hi Chris,
I can appreciate that.  Lending or selling tools, cars or books is
not my favourite thing to do.

The burner's best price right now is direct from Moates.net, so
unless someone else is willing to step up with a used burner this
weekend, I'll be going that process. This project is making headway.

And there's just ten spots left for anyone who wants to drive up to
Mosport (Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada) for a lapping day on May 23.
Latest entry is last year's Canadian Touring Car champion, he'll be
bringing a race prepped 350Z (a former Unitech car). And, of course,
I'll be there with my NX1600! http://www3.sympatico.ca/frank_ewald/
car/mosportlappingday/  Delete the mosport part and you'll see my car.
Frank

Frank,

I'm soon to be down to one SR20, the 91 auto NX that my daughter is
driving,
but I work on local guys SR20's every so often, and who knows, I may buy
another one in the future, so my goodies are staying with me. ;)

I never did get a realtime, just one of the first standard Calum. I
started
feeling guilty for pestering him to burn me ROM's so when I saw a Moates
selling for cheap, I jumped on it.