Fond car memories

Frank Ewald frank_ewald at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 16 18:09:48 CST 2008

The software put a space after the question mark and fuseaction -
there should be no space. Sorry - not sure if this post will correct
that or if you'll have to do some copy and paste. Again, this thread
is in regards to Greg's comments about the VW microbus and has
nothing to do with SRs.

> http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?
> fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3908969
>
> Frank

But on the SR front. I just sold my 95 200sx SE-R. And I've got 12
openings for advanced drivers at Mosport on May 23 and there are a
few SRs coming. My GA will be there too! Mike K., do you remember
several years ago sending me a post with "RAISE IT UP! RAISE IT UP!
Learned a lot over the past while.  Am I sort of back on topic for
the list now ;-)