se-r replacement

Jerry Eads jerryeads at joimail.com
Sat Feb 16 14:06:11 CST 2008

Here tell we've got a resurgence since the forum split.  very cool.
I don't post here much, but read every mailing (THANK YOU, whomever).

Replace?  Probably with a GTI.  Spunky little buggies.  BUT, given the VE, Hypercos and a pile of other makeitstick stuff, think I'll keep the B13.  Sits under a custom cover in the carport most of the time now given an old Maxima for $4k is now the dd.  Suspect my kid will have to decide what to do with it when I will it to him.
Jer Eads