SE-R Replacement

George Roffe geo31 at suddenlink.net
Thu Feb 14 18:45:27 CST 2008

Khiem Dinh wrote:
> George, dare I say it, but have a look at the new Evo
> X.  It's actually quite nice and is proving to be
> easily modded for more power.  The general consensus
> seems to be that it handles better than the previous
> Evo while being more civilized (quieter, ride better,
> and nicer on the inside) at the same time.
I know.  Nice car.  But, my plan right now is to pick up a 1-2 year old
Cayman S next year sometime, hopefully late spring to summer assuming my
bonus comes in where it should.  They can be had at a considerable
discount with well under 10k miles.  I debated about giving up 4 doors,
and even 4 seats, but I know now that I will not be having a family and
it's just so rare that my back seat gets used, so screw it, I'm going to
get something I've dreamed of.

Shoot, I drove by and behind one on my way home tonight.  That car gives
me a stiffy!

George