NX2000 Exhaust

Chris Burwell cburwell at hiddenone.net
Sun Feb 3 14:53:21 CST 2008

The VRS cat-back on my B15 has held up well over 4-5 PA winters of being
daily driven. Getting the largest resonator possible will keep the tone
under control. I'm also a fan of the dual tipped Magnaflow mufflers, but
I'm not sure if that will effect the tone. My last suggestion would be
to go with stainless piping. I went with aluminized, and it rusted in a
year.

- Chris