Fora?

Jon Pennington cowboydren at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:36:57 CST 2007

On Dec 14, 2007 8:04 AM, John A. Heer <johnheer at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with your comment about spelling and grammatical mistakes, but
> we should not be irresponsible. Making anything sound legal would be a
> HUGE mistake. Nobody understands us lawyers anyway. We're like
> Canadians - we talk funny.

I don't think that was James' intent.  He was just referencing the
fact that he has experience doing legal editing.  We don't have to
plaster EVERYTHING with legal disclaimers, just ensure that the i's
are dotted and the t's are crossed, making sure that it's ensure, not
insure, and so on. :)

I'm SO into this wik idea, but I wish Kojima'd stop saying "Web 2.0." ;)

--

Why, yes, I *can* cross-thread a ketchup bottle.