All the fuss

Jerry Eads jerryeads at joimail.com
Thu Dec 13 07:26:07 CST 2007

Faithfully read thru the posts from the automail that comes through every week; suspect I too haven't posted in over a year.
Seems this be the place for rational thought.  Must be the geezer effect -- at 62 I at least qualify for that, if not expertise with the cars.

On another issue, somebody in the racing section of the forum everybody's ticked about noted that their VE wasn't pulling as hard on the low cam as a DE.  I've only a street car, but in street use I haven't seen that just playing around, and even though I have a 3" hole after the Fuji my low cam acceleration seems to be at least the equal of a well maintained DE.
Jer