SR20 Forum - BLAH!

sr20pwr at comcast.net sr20pwr at comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 11:03:02 CST 2007

I agree.  I really don't see what the issue is.  A big company owns the forum, big F'ing deal.  The members of the community make or break the forum, not the owner.   He didn't step in and change the entire forum and set all of these new rules.  I actually signed out for the first time since Ben Davis created the forum in 2000, and I'm not sure when I'll be back.  Right now, I see a group of babies, yes babies, crying about stuff, and posting just to make noise.  If you really hate it that bad, then go to the new forum, and don't come back.  It's that simple.  No one is forcing you to visit the "big brother" forum.

Matt did a great job is taking over when Ben started to loose interest.  I didn't like it either at first, because I didn't know Matt.  Once I worked with him, I saw he had the best interest and the changes he wanted to do, would be for the better.  The only positive outcome to this whole thing, is that I'll get more work done during the day, since I won't be surfing the forum all day.

Eric Waterman
From: "Thomas Reynolds" <fthomasr at bellsouth.net>